External Push Example

Questions regarding the use of the .NET SDK 2.0 for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdknet

Talha.Ejaz

External Push Example

Post by Talha.Ejaz »

Hey Support Team ,

I was going through the examples and demo server project files but i couldn't find the example or sample code for Node Handle Type "External Push" , in my application the data source provide the event based changes, and from reading example i got to know that "External Push" is the best suitable architecture to implement if the data source is external and data changes are event based.

Are there any example or sample code available for External Push ? , if not , could some one provide a small sample code because that would be a great help for me to understand.

My 2nd question is very basic , sorry for that , i wanted to ask that how would one know that source of data is external ? , like i have integrated the server in already developed application and i wanna expose the data of that application where server is integrated, i mean in one single C# program i have that application and opc ua server, in this scenario , data source is also considered as External or is it Internal ?

Many Thanks

Talha