ConnectionStatusUpdate in Session class

Questions regarding the use of the .NET SDK 2.0 for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdknet

mrahman252003

ConnectionStatusUpdate in Session class

Post by mrahman252003 »

Hi All,

I have a C# client that connects to about 50 OPC UA servers over private network. For that we are using OPC UA library in PC side.
We face different problem every now and then but one of the problem I like to address here. Hope somebody can show me some tips.

Our problem is that after using our software few days and then if we stop and restart our SW then the OPC library in PC side behaves badly. If we restart our SW then we notice for some reasons OnConnectionStatusChange is called every few seconds. But if I reinstall our SW then few days goes fine. And if I stop our SW and restart then we see the same problem.
Our SW is a WCF application written in C# for windows. From the log I see that OnConnectionStatusChange is called by OPC for almost all server. This behavior is not always true, it happens sometimes and other time may not happen. I don't see any pattern. Once it behaves in this way, reinstalling our SW always helps.
Here is the session class that we are using as shown below.
session = new Session();
session.ConnectionStatusUpdate += OnConnectionStatusChange;
session.Connect(endpoint, RetryInitialConnect.Yes, session.DefaultRequestSettings);

Support Team

Re: ConnectionStatusUpdate in Session class

Post by Support Team »

Hello,

Please create a support ticket at our webform: https://webdav.unifiedautomation.com/su ... _form.html. You will have to send some information which should not available at a public forum.
Best regards
Unified Automation Support Team