Exception thrown: 'System.TypeLoadException' in UnifiedAutom

Questions regarding the use of the .NET SDK 2.0 for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdknet

Talha.Ejaz

Exception thrown: 'System.TypeLoadException' in UnifiedAutom

Post by Talha.Ejaz »

Hey Folks ,

I am new to OPC UA and at the moment i am working on building an OPC UA server with .net application. I have already downloaded and installed .NET based OPC UA SDK from Unified automation. I just opened an example program Lesson 1 in Visual studio 2015 from the getting started lessons. But after building and debugging the lesson 1 program , a run time error is showing up in Debug window that i am not able to understand what exactly the problem could be.

Following are the errors:
Debug window error :
ERROR: Could not load type 'UnifiedAutomation.UaBase.IDefinitionHelper' from assembly 'UnifiedAutomation.UaBase, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90c158e6f23d82c1'.
Press <enter> to exit the program
Output window error : Exception thrown: 'System.TypeLoadException' in UnifiedAutomation.UaBase.dll

in visual studio 2015 , a .Netframework was already set to .Netfamework 4.6 , the DLL files UnifiedAutomation.UaBase.dll and UnifiedAutomation.UaServer.dll from assembly folder NET_4.6 have already been added to the reference of program but still these errors are coming .

Can anyone please guilde me how to remove this issue , i m not sure whether this issue is due to version of visual studio or version of .netframwork.

i will be very thankful if someone could help me in this regard.

Many Thanks

Regards

Talha

Support Team

Re: Exception thrown: 'System.TypeLoadException' in UnifiedA

Post by Support Team »

Hello,

Please update the SDK to version 2.6 and try again. Please also check if the assemblies have been added to the gac. If the assemblies have been added to the gac, then please remove them, because there are several issues related to the gac.
Best regards
Unified Automation Support Team