UaExpert-BadTimeOut on updating History Trend View

Questions regarding the use of the UaExpert.

Moderator: uaexpert

er.raunakgupta

UaExpert-BadTimeOut on updating History Trend View

Post by er.raunakgupta »

Dear experts and forum members,

I am using UaExpert to visualize variables using History Trend View. The UaExpert reads variable data from the database I created using C++ UA SDK. I am using the readraw() function from the example shown in Tutorial SDK lesson 7.
In the readRaw() code I modified it in a way so that it can read from the Database I created.

The Uaexpert runs and shows the trend analayses of the node variables that are historised. The problem I am facing is whenever I am updating the UaExpert History trend View single update, the Log below shows sometimes that there is a session timeout giving an error (HistoryReadRawModified has bad status BadTimeout), and then it reconnects and again the refernce plugin gives - browse successful. This is not always true, not deterministic. it sometimes happen and sometimes not.

What can be the reason behind it? Also, (maybe this can give some more clue ) we have an application which checks for the node trend on the basis of timestamp (x-axis) and values (y-axis). During the update situation, there occurs no timestamp and therefore the data in the trend analysis freezes for a particular moment until the session is successfully reconnected.
Your opinions would be deeply appreciated. Waiting for your answers!

Best Regards
rG

Support Team

Re: UaExpert-BadTimeOut on updating History Trend View

Post by Support Team »

You asked the same question in the C++ section already.
Please do not post the same question in multiple threads and follow the forum rules.
Best regards
Unified Automation Support Team