Method Implementation with LinkModelToNode

Questions regarding the use of the .NET SDK 2.0 for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdknet

Talha.Ejaz

Method Implementation with LinkModelToNode

Post by Talha.Ejaz »

Hi Support Team,

Could someone plz help , What is the correct approach for adding method implementation for objects within objects?

I have a Parent Object "Transport Info". and in that object i have some variables and one child Object named as "Tracking". In this child object "Tracking ", i have one method . I have added the logic for this method but every time i call the method , it always gives error "Bad Not Implemented".. what steps i have to do implement the method in child object "Tracking". The code was generated by UaModeller and then added to my application.

I have read all the posts and came across with one old post from 2014, this question is very similar to mine , but i couldnt understand the reply of support team .Thats why i m asking again here.

https://forum.unified-automation.com/po ... 6ea6eb7b1e

any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks ,

Talha

sudhapc

Re: Method Implementation with LinkModelToNode

Post by sudhapc »

There is method setmethoddispatchers which should be invoked on creation of your parent object.then you will be able to access the child node methods.

Make sure child node which has a method has model linked to it.