Mapping the Real Objects to Model

Questions regarding the use of the .NET SDK 2.0 for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdknet

Talha.Ejaz

Mapping the Real Objects to Model

Post by Talha.Ejaz »

Hey Guys ,

I am new to OPC UA and I have few questions, I have built an OPC UA server using .NET based UA SDK , I have modeled the Information Model in UA Modeler software as per the Tutorial then i have added the xml file ,modelclasses c# file and model identifiers c# file to the Opc UA server, and to link the Model to Real objects i am using LinktoModel Function for the mapping purposes.But ,while accessing the Model , i am not able to Map real objects to the variables contained in Object Node that is in ObjectType node. like in other words mapping to the variables in Objecttype node works fine , but if there are some objects in that objectType node , and that object further contains some variables,in mapping i am just able to access that object , but i am not able to access and map the variables inside that object node, Can anyone please help me how to map to theses variables that are included in objects in objectType node.

i will be thankful for the positive response.

Many Thanks

Talha