License not working on deployed applications

Questions regarding the use of the .NET SDK 2.0 for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdknet

escobar.caio

License not working on deployed applications

Post by escobar.caio »

The license file (I have a single developer lic) is not effectively working when deployed with the application, as it keeps poping up the window telling me that it will stop after 1 hour. I have followed the step-by-step in the documentation (http://documentation.unified-automation ... nsing.html), and it seems to parse well the AddProcessLicenses line. I also printed out all the resource files in the deployed assembly, and the file is listed as one of the resources. Additionally, something strange (that could very well be causing this error) happens, if I update the dlls (from 2.5.8 to 2.6.0), it crashes with the exception message:
Could not load type 'UnifiedAutomation.UaBase.IDefinitionHelper'..

The only way I found to get rid of this error, was replacing all the dlls to the 2.5.8 version, and keeping the license 2.6.0. But then I end up with the first problem..

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Caio Escobar

Support Team

Re: License not working on deployed applications

Post by Support Team »

Hello,

Please check if the assemblies are added to the GAC. It is very likely that another version of the sdk has been added to the GAC. This can be the reason for several issues. If the assemblies have been added to the GAC, then try to remove them and run your application again.
Best regards
Unified Automation Support Team