What happened to OpcUa_NodeId_Clone

Questions regarding the use of the ANSI C SDK for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdkc

rittal-beck

What happened to OpcUa_NodeId_Clone

Post by rittal-beck »

Hey,

Mitigation from 1.3.3 to 1.4 says I have to put this in the provider helper header. I did this but the function OpcUa_NodeId_Clone isn't present anymore.

#define UaServer_Alloc(a) OpcUa_Alloc(a)
#define UaServer_Realloc(a, b) OpcUa_Realloc(a, b)
#define UaServer_Free(a) OpcUa_Free(a)
#define UaServer_VariantCompare(a_vA, a_vB) OpcUa_Variant_Compare(a_vA, a_vB)
#define UaServer_QualifiedNameCompare(a_qnA, a_qnB) OpcUa_QualifiedName_Compare(a_qnA, a_qnB)
#define UaServer_NodeIdClone(a_pValue, a_pCopy) OpcUa_NodeId_Clone(a_pValue, a_pCopy)
#define UaServer_QualifiedNameClone(a_pValue, a_pCopy) OpcUa_QualifiedName_Clone(a_pValue, a_pCopy)
#define UaServer_LocalizedTextClone(a_pValue, a_pCopy) OpcUa_LocalizedText_Clone(a_pValue, a_pCopy)
#define UaServer_VariantClone(a_pValue, a_pCopy) OpcUa_Variant_Clone(a_pValue, a_pCopy)
#define UaServer_BaseNodeDefaultValuesGet() OpcUa_BaseNode_DefaultValues_Get()

How can I replace it?

Same with OpcUa_Variant_Clone!

Regards

Support Team

Re: What happened to OpcUa_NodeId_Clone

Post by Support Team »

Hello rittal-beck,

Version 1.4 of the SDK contains OpcUa_NodeId_Clone, you can find it in uaserver_utilities.h. It's one of some functions marked as deprecated which were removed in a later version of the SDK. Please change your code to use the according _CopyTo functions instead, which are still available in the latest version of the SDK.
Best regards
Unified Automation Support Team