Opc-Ua Server and SignalR - UA-Server Error

Questions regarding the use of the .NET SDK 2.0 for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdknet

edwardcurtin

Opc-Ua Server and SignalR - UA-Server Error

Post by edwardcurtin »

[BadUnexpectedError] Could not register with LDS. Re-registering in 30s. Url=opc.tcp://localhost:4840/|StatusException|An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the server.

I am trying to house both a SignalR Server and Opc-UA server on localhost

SignalR on 127.0.0.1:8080 and Opc-UA on 127.0.0.1:4840

In a stand alone application SignalR is happy enough but as soon as i try and register SignalR after starting the OPC-UA server i am getting the above error message:
[BadUnexpectedError] Could not register with LDS. Re-registering in 30s. Url=opc.tcp://localhost:4840/|StatusException|An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the server.

Any direction is appreciated my thinking is both should happily live together given they are not on the same ports.

regards

Ed

edwardcurtin

Re: Opc-Ua Server and SignalR - UA-Server Error

Post by edwardcurtin »

Also to menion that without SignalR the UA Server works correctly and without the UA Server the SignalR server works correctly but when both are in play the SignalR Self hosted is blocking the Opc-UA server

edwardcurtin

Re: Opc-Ua Server and SignalR - UA-Server Error

Post by edwardcurtin »

I have solved this issue - SignalR has tracing built into Owin self hosting and i was getting LDS error messages from OPC-UA to console due to this, changed settings for opc-ua to turn of LDS and now OPC-UA and SignalR are working side by side.