Compile Server Application

Questions regarding the use of the .NET SDK 2.0 for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdknet

PWa

Compile Server Application

Post by PWa »

Hi Support team,

I´m using:
- MS .NET SDK 6.0.400
- The current UA SDK with Standard 2.1
- UaSdkNetBundleBinary v3.1.3

I compiled an information model and created a .csproj and .xml file. I´ve tried to start a server with two different approaches:

1.)
Following your instructions:
https://documentation.unified-automation.com/uamodeler/1.6.7/html/howgennetserver_sec.html,
when running the .csproj file with VisualStudio22 an error is showing up, that the debug file: test.exe is not exisisting.

2.)
Converting the .xml into a NodeSet2.xml using the UA Model Compiler,
which is showing an error by the time using the Compiler with the MS PowerShell, which says "-d2" command is unknown

Can you help me with that?

Thanks!

Support Team

Re: Compile Server Application

Post by Support Team »

To 1) There is not enough information to really help you with this. What is the name of your UaModeler project? Is it “test”? “test.exe” might be something special maybe your virus scanner is blocking or something like that. So, if your project is called “test”, first suggestion would be to rename to something else. Otherwise, we cannot help with the given information.

To 2) What UA Model Complier? The one of the OPC Foundation? We do not recommend to use this for our SDKs.
Best regards
Unified Automation Support Team