Project settings window not allowing to select the template set and output path

Questions regarding the use of UaModeler

Moderator: uamodeler

lucatf

Project settings window not allowing to select the template set and output path

Post by lucatf »

Hi all,
I have a problem when trying to select the template set and output path from a project settings window.

When I go to the project settings the window shows a very condensed area where the template set and output path should appear. Unfortunately the template set and output path are not visible nor accessible .

I tried the following options, not solving the problem:
- Stretch the window. It only stretches horizontally. Stretching vertically is not possible.
- Re-install modeler. No changes.
- Change screen resolution. No changes.

Do you have any idea on how to possibly solve this issue?
Thanks!

Support Team

Re: Project settings window not allowing to select the template set and output path

Post by Support Team »

Hi,

thank you for the report of the issue. However we can not reproduce. Eventhough the dialog window has no vertical resize, it has a vertical min-size instead and the layout of Qt works just fine.
You already tried the screen resolution, and it did not help, but maybe it is all about your magnification/zoom setting, you should configure it all back to 100%.
Best regards
Unified Automation Support Team

lucatf

Re: Project settings window not allowing to select the template set and output path

Post by lucatf »

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately changing the magnification/zoom setting does not solve the problem.
The artifact also disappears sometimes, but I haven't identified the cause.