No identifiers when migrating ANSIC to CPP Modeler Project

Questions regarding the use of UaModeler

Moderator: uamodeler

fpethig

No identifiers when migrating ANSIC to CPP Modeler Project

Post by fpethig »

Hello,
I created a model and generated ANSI-C source code for usage in the ANSI-C SDK OPC UA Server. Everything worked fine.

Now I want to generate the same model for the C++ SDK by using the generated model as "additional model" in a new C++ Modeler Project. When generating the C++ Source Code unfortunately no Identifiers are generated, meaning namespace_identifiers.h is completely empty and compilation fails with errors like:

"NamespaceId_NameType was not declared in this scope"

When I create a new C++ Project from scratch the identifiers are generated correctly. Is this a known issue? Or am I doing something wrong?

Florian

Support Team

Re: No identifiers when migrating ANSIC to CPP Modeler Proje

Post by Support Team »

Hello Florian,

Please check your project settings:
Does your model have a blue gear in the project view?
Did you add a new model after selecting your model in the "Additional models" page of the wizard? I.e. is there another model after your model in the project view?
If yes, are NamespaceName and NamespacePrefix your models different? If they are equal, this can lead to described behavior.

Best regards
Support Team

fpethig

Re: No identifiers when migrating ANSIC to CPP Modeler Proje

Post by fpethig »

Thank you it worked.

One has to load the project for ANSI-C and just set the project settings to c++.
I tried to integrate the existing ansi-c project in a new project which created the problems I was facing.