There is also a short description available if you place your mouse pointer over the individual CMake variable in the CMake-GUI.
Here is a description of possible variables depending on the SDK:
- CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX: This sets the root installation directory for make install.
- STACK_PLATFORM: This is a drop down box (in the QT CMake-GUI) to change the platform files of the UaStack (SDKs will only delivered with win32_v6/linux platform files).
- THIRD_PARTY_PATH: This is a drop down box (in the QT CMake-GUI) to change the path to the third-party folder (possible values are win32, win64 and wince).
- UASTACK_WITH_OPENSSL: Set this variable to OFF to build the UaStack without OpenSSL support. If you set this variable to OFF, you have to set the following variables to OFF too: UASTACK_SUPPORT_SECURITYPOLICY_BASIC128RSA15, UASTACK_SUPPORT_SECURITYPOLICY_BASIC256, UASTACK_SUPPORT_PKI and BUILD_UAPKICPP. The variable UASTACK_SUPPORT_SECURITYPOLICY_NONE must be set to ON.
- BUILD_SHARED_STACK: If this variable is set to ON a special preprocessor variable is set to build the UaStack as Dll/shared object file. Setting this variable to OFF will build a static library of the UaStack.
- BUILD_SHARED_LIBS: If this variable is set to ON the whole SDK will be build in shared object mode.
- BUILD_*: These variables are set to ON and will build the individual module of the SDK (e.g.: BUILD_UABASECPP is set to ON CMake generates a Makefile respectively a Visual Studio project file for this module).
- CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE: This variable is a string and can be set to Debug, Release, RelWithDebInfo, MinSizeRel or None.
- BUILD_BASIC_CONFIG: If this variable is set to ON the SDK ( only Professional and bundle versions ) is built supporting only data access.
- BUILD_UASTACK_MT: This will build the UaStack in multithreaded mode. The ANSI C SDK will not support a multithreaded Stack.
- BUILD_UASTACK_USE_SYNC: If set to ON semaphores and mutual exclusions will be used. This variable must be set to ON if BUILD_UASTACK_MT is set to ON. The ANSI C SDK will not support synchronization.