Error Message Siemens HMITP900 comfort(Server) and UAExpert

Questions regarding the use of the UaExpert.

Moderator: uaexpert

bpnktmpnktcpnkt

Error Message Siemens HMITP900 comfort(Server) and UAExpert

Post by bpnktmpnktcpnkt »

Hi evrbody,

i have a problem with OPC-UA Connection between a Siemens HMITP900 comfort(Server) and UAExpert(Client).
I see the server, I can browse it and I reciev the value of each node, but in the Log i recieve the following message

15:04:37.912 | DA Plugin | Siemens OPC UA Server for W... | Calling Republish with sequence number 8
15:04:37.912 | DA Plugin | Siemens OPC UA Server for W... | Call Republish failed (ret = BadUnexpectedError)
15:04:37.909 | DA Plugin | Siemens OPC UA Server for W... | Calling Republish with sequence number 7
15:04:37.909 | DA Plugin | Siemens OPC UA Server for W... | Call Republish failed (ret = BadUnexpectedError)

I hope you could support me.

Best regards
bastian

Support Team

Re: Error Message Siemens HMITP900 comfort(Server) and UAExp

Post by Support Team »

Hello bpnktmpnktcpnkt,

after restoring a session, UaExpert follows the recommended behaviour of the OPC UA specification for restoring subscriptions and calls Republish on each subscription. Please contact the server vendor on why the server returns BadUnexpectedError when calling Republish, this should not happen and instead the server should return one of expected status codes as described in part 4 of the OPC UA specification.
Best regards
Unified Automation Support Team