Mapping of Uncertain OpcQuality

Questions regarding installing, running and configuring UaGateway.

Moderator: uagateway

Baertschi

Mapping of Uncertain OpcQuality

Post by Baertschi »

When wrapping an existing OpcDaServer with the UaGateway, i do not receive in my UaClient the QualityChange on the wrapped OpcItem, if the OpcQuality of the wrapped OpcItem changes from Good to Uncertain (The StatusCode of the corresponding VariableNode keeps 0).

When I do the same thing with the UaToCom WrapperServer from Advosol, I receive in the UaClient the expected change on the StatusCode, which I can interpret as an UncertainQuality.

Can I change the behaviour in the UaGateway, so that the UncertainQuality of an OpcItem is also mapped on the StatusCode?

Support Team

Re: Mapping of Uncertain OpcQuality

Post by Support Team »

Hello Baertschi,

the Quality (good, bad or uncertain) is mapped through the UaGateway automatically. For all cases where there is a matching UAStatusCode this mapping is done, for all others codes where no exact match exsist the UaGateway will set the more general status.

In the latest version of the UaGateway > V1.3.3 we have modified this Quality mapping slightly and in addition to the Subscription we do automatic mapping in the Read service as well.

Please use the latest version of UaGateway.

Best Regards
Support Team

Baertschi

Re: Mapping of Uncertain OpcQuality

Post by Baertschi »

In the newest version 1.3.3 my problem is solved. Thank you!