I'm working on a custom provider based on the uaprovider_demo that's part of the "ANSI C Based OPC UA Client/Server SDK" examples.
As for the historian support, we followed "Lesson 7: Adding Support for Historical Access" and we're using UaServer_FileLogger_Create and UaServer_DataLoggerItemData_Create.
http://documentation.unified-automation ... rted7.html
Then for the history read operations we have:
Code: Select all
#if UASERVER_SERVICES_HISTORYREAD a_pProviderInterface->HistoryReadRawModifiedAsync = UaProvider_Demo_HistoryReadRawModifiedAsync; a_pProviderInterface->HistoryReadEventAsync = UaProvider_Demo_HistoryReadEventAsync; a_pProviderInterface->HistoryReadAtTimeAsync = UaProvider_Demo_HistoryReadAtTimeAsync; a_pProviderInterface->HistoryReadProcessedAsync = UaProvider_Demo_HistoryReadProcessedAsync; #endif
- (r1) UaProvider_Demo_HistoryReadRawModifiedAsync : is solved by calling UaServer_DataLogger_ReadValues
- (r2) UaProvider_Demo_HistoryReadEventAsync : is not implemented but I think it could be solved using an EventLogItem (UaServer_DataLogger_CreateEventLogItem) and then by calling: "UaServer_DataLogger_ReadEvent", right?
- (r3) UaProvider_Demo_HistoryReadAtTimeAsync : not implemented
- (r4) UaProvider_Demo_HistoryReadProcessedAsync : not implemented
- 1. Is there a suggested approach to implement read operations (r3) and (r4)?
- 2. Would it be possible to solve (r3) and (r4) using the UaServer_FileLogger and UaServer_DataLoggerItemData?
- 3. Considering that I'm using UaExpert as the opc-client to access the opc-server, is it possible to call read operations (r3) and (r4) from UaExpert?
- 4. Confirm that (r2) could be solved with UaServer_DataLogger_CreateEventLogItem and UaServer_DataLogger_ReadEvent
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in advance for your help!