build own server with SDK for Raspberry Pi

Questions regarding the use of the ANSI C SDK for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdkc

samboy

build own server with SDK for Raspberry Pi

Post by samboy »

Hello everyone, hello support team,

now I am trying to build my own server on Pi with the SDK for Raspberry Pi. I have seen, that there is a C file names uaserver in folder examples\piface\applications\uaserverc_piface\linux.

If I have right understand, that is the file, that with it I can build my own server. I have tried to write some codes on it, but after compile my changes have no influences on the original server. At last I tried to just change the code printf("\n#################"); as printf("\n#######is this one?##########"); it even doesn't work. So I am wondering, which file can be as the base of my further development. Thanks a lot for your answers and help.

Support Team

Re: build own server with SDK for Raspberry Pi

Post by Support Team »

Hello,

Please have a look at the documentation of the ANSI C based OPC U Server SDK: http://documentation.unified-automation ... index.html
"Examples and Tutorials" gives you a good point to get started with your own implementations, based on the examples.

Did you verify, if you really compiled the executables for your target and loaded it to the program memory of your Raspberry Pi?

Maybe you should use the PC evaluation version for your first steps with the SDK.

Best regards
Support Team