Using OPCUA SDK C++ V1.7.4 Build 520 and vxworks V7 SR660.
But same issue with OPCUA SDK C++ V1.5.6 Build 361 on vxworks 7 SR620 or vxworks 18.104.22.168.
Description of the issue
OPCUA Server with 16851 nodes.
When the client (using OPCUA SDK C++ or C#) request all nodes as monitored items and using the following parameters
- PublishingInterval = 100 [ms]
- SamplingInterval = 100 [ms]
Our OPCUA server has it's own memory subsystem with its own limits.
Therefore we are sure that the SDK has requested the memory.
When we increase the limits it needs some seconds more that limit is reached.
All is fine when setting QueueSize to 1. After hours there is no loss of memory.
But in some cases we need a higher queueSize (= 100).
The questions are
- Do we have an configuration/programming error here?
- Could it be an issue for possible denail of service attacks?
- Is there any known fix to solve this issue?