Only OPC Compliance Test Tool Failing Test

Questions regarding the use of the C++ SDK for Server or Client development or integration into customer products ...

Moderator: uasdkcpp

RouseRo

Only OPC Compliance Test Tool Failing Test

Post by RouseRo »

Support Team,
I ran the UA C++ Demo Server against CTT v1.2.1.170 and I'm happy to say that I only got one failing test case and I hoping you could fix it for me. The failing test case is 5.7.1-Err-008.js. It appears to depend upon the value of the NodeId "/Server Test/NodeIds/References/Has Inverse And Forward References". What should it's correct value be for the test to pass? Or is something else the problem?

Support Team

Re: Only OPC Compliance Test Tool Failing Test

Post by Support Team »

Hello,

For NodeId "/Server Test/NodeIds/References/Has Inverse And Forward References" we normally use a Folder Object that has another Folder Object as parent and a Variable as child.

If your issue is still present
- Run that test case as a single test (double click on the test script and chosse "Start currentscript"). In the past we sometimes had undesired interaction between test scripts.
- If the error still occurs please run this single test through the client trace of the CTT (Put a second instance of the CTT between the CTT and your server to see a detailed history of all calls). If you are not familiar with that functionality please look here: http://opcfoundation.org/Default.aspx/C ... -tools.asp
Please send us the CTT client trace file (trace.dat), the test result of the CTT server trace plus the failing test script to make sure we are looking at the same version of the test case implementation

Best Regards,
Unified Automation Support Team

RouseRo

Re: Only OPC Compliance Test Tool Failing Test

Post by RouseRo »

Support,
I've attached a compressed file with the: Results, Trace and Script Ouput of CTT Test: View Services \ View Minimum Continuation Point 01 \ 5.7.1-Err-008.js

The CTT is version 1.2.1.170 Copyright 2009
with Plugins:
csvstorage.dll: QCsvStoragePlugin - V1.0.0.18
xmlstorage.dll: QXmlStoragePlugin - V1.0.0.18

Ua Stack: V1.01.334.0.0