Question to OPC UA

Unified Architecture topics related to OPC UA Specification, compliant behavior and any technical issues of OPC UA, like Security, Information Model, Companion Specs DI, PLCopen, ADI, ...

Moderator: Support Team

luca1234

Question to OPC UA

Post by luca1234 »

hello, everyone,
i make a project about building the communicationn between PLC of Siemens and software 4DIAC. In fact it can connect the 4diac to PLC of siemens integrated with opc ua server. But the 4DIAC support only the method call to read/ write value from server and the PLC of siemens only support the varible Nodeclass. So i want to ask,if UaExpert can send the received data from a opc ua server to other opc ua server, meanwhile convert the data as variable Nodeclass in methode Nodeclass to be called. And then realize a both communication between two opc ua server? Or does it have other products of Unified Automation to realize this situation?
Thank you very much in advance!

Support Team

Re: Question to OPC UA

Post by Support Team »

Do we understand right that you need software that can translate OPC UA method calls to OPC UA read and write to variables?
Best regards
Unified Automation Support Team

luca1234

Re: Question to OPC UA

Post by luca1234 »

yes, you can understand so, that i need to a software can translate OPC UA method calls to OPC UA read and write to variables. Do you know what software?