BadSecureChannelClosed Session.Create

Unified Architecture topics related to OPC UA Specification, compliant behavior and any technical issues of OPC UA, like Security, Information Model, Companion Specs DI, PLCopen, ADI, ...

Moderator: Support Team

nimrodch

BadSecureChannelClosed Session.Create

Post by nimrodch »

Hi,

I want to connect to an OPC IA Server with SignAndEncrypt and RSA128 endpoint.
The Server needs username and password.

Connecting to an unsecure Test-Server (also Auto-accepting its Certificate) works fine and also connecting to the Server with UA Expert works fine.

My Code is based on the .Net SDK by Opc Foundation (Version 1.336). When I try to connect to the Server i get the Exception Result "BadSecureChannelClosed". This happens right after this line:
opc_session = Session.Create(config, endpoint, false,true, "OPC UA Client",10000, uid, prefLoc);

I've tried a lot of settings but i can't find the bug.

I would appreciate any help

Support Team

Re: BadSecureChannelClosed Session.Create

Post by Support Team »

Hi,

We are not able to support sample code from the OPC Foundation. The sample code is provided as is and there is no support from the OPC Foundation.

This is one of the reasons why people buy commercial SDKs from Unified Automation. The SDKs are regularly tested at interoperability workshops with hundreds of other implementation and there is a support team that can resolve remaining issues.

Best Regards,
Unified Automation Support Team